Tuesday 22 November 2016

WWW Wednesday

Hi there bookworms!

Today is Wednesday and therefore it is time for WWW Wednesday which is a weekly feature hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. In this feature we are to answer three questions:

  1. What are we currently reading?
  2. What did we most recently finish reading?
  3. What are we going to read next?

What I am Currently Reading!


 I am 70% done with A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas and I am LOVING it! I will be sad to finish it, seeing as we have to wait until March for the third book in the series to come out. But I hope to continue with her other series, Throne of Glass while I am waiting patiently for it to be published!

Has anyone else read this?? What did you think of it?? Leave me a comment, I would love to chat with you about it :)

Goodreads \\ Amazon \\ Book Depository


What did I Recently Finish Reading?

Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult was the most amazing book and I loved every minute of it. I went to a her book signing and got to meet her and it was the most amazing experience. I HIGHLY recommend this book, it really opens your eyes to racist and what it means to be a person of colour in America as well as how things that white people say and do can hurt a person, even if we don't mean to. 

Who has read/wants to read this one?? Let's chat in the box below!



What am I Going to Read Next?

I know that by this time in my life I should have read the Harry Potter series many times by now..but no, this will be the first time reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which of course is the second book in the amazing series. I am super excited to start it!

I am sure the entire world has read this! If so, let's chat..leave a comment in the box below!




____________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by and reading my WWW Wednesday post! I hope you enjoyed it! Leave me a comment below to discuss the post, or any of the books that I have mentioned. Or, if you have written a similar post this week leave me a link so I can check it out!
Until next time, happy reading!

Kim x

Find me on Social Media!

No comments:

Post a Comment