Monday 9 January 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #6 | 9th January, 2017


Hey everyone! 
Today is Monday so that means it is time for another It's Monday! What are you Reading? this weekly feature is hosted by Book Date and it gives us a chance to showcase the books that we are reading in the week to come and what we finished reading last week :) I will also give you a look at what books I am planning on getting into next week!

Finished Last Week:

    

Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson: Review || Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
The Dark Half by Stephen King: Review || Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

Currently Reading:


The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

I am only a few chapters into this one but I am loving it so far (of course, how could I not?)

Currently Listening To:


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

I am up to disk 11 of 12 of this one, so so close to seeing how it ends! I am loving the imagination of this one! Stay tuned for my review :)

Up Next:

    

Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon
Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty: Goodreads || Book Depository || Amazon

What books are you all reading this week?? I would love to hear about them all, just leave me a comment in the box below!

Until next time. happy reading!

Kim x

Follow me on Social Media:








No comments:

Post a Comment