Sunday 1 January 2017

Wrap Up | December 2016 & January TBR


Hi there bookworms and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone's Christmas and New Year was wonderful! I had a pretty quiet Christmas it was a great day spent with family.

So, because we have come to the end of another month, it is time to look back at the books that I read in the month of December! Here it goes;.

Books Read & Reviewed:

  
  
In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (Audio Book) Review | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling Review | Goodreads | BD | Amazon
The Search by Nora Roberts: Review | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon
Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson: Review | Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Books I DNFed:


The Mistake by Wendy James: ReviewGoodreads | Amazon

Books Started But Not Yet Finished:

 

Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner: Goodreads | Book Depository | AmazonThe Dark Half by Stephen King: Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Books Added To Goodreads' Shelf:

Love, Alice by Barbara Davis
Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
The Girl Before by J. P. Delaney
While You Were Sleeping by Kathryn Croft
Mrs. Sherlock Holmes by Brad Ricca
The Sleepwalker by Chris Bohjalian
The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers
By Your Side by Kasie West

January TBR List:

Reading Assignment Challenge:

Library Love Challenge: 
 

The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas: Goodreads | Book Depository | AmazonMissing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf: Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Audio Book Challenge 
 

Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty: Goodreads | Book Depository | AmazonThe Night Circus by Erin Morganstern: Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon



My TBR for January is a lot smaller than my one for December as I think I went a little over the top last month! A smaller list might make it easier for me to complete!

What are you all reading this month? How did you go with reading last month?? I would love to hear about it all, leave me a comment down below!

Thanks for stopping by, Happy New Year! Until next time, happy reading!

Find me on Social Media:



No comments:

Post a Comment