Sunday 18 December 2016

Book Challenge | Audio Book Challenge 2017

Hey there bookworms!
I have just discovered this book challenge for next year and I am very very keen!
I recently started listening to audio books this year and I really like them, so this challenge sounds like so much fun and I am going to give it a go!
This challenge is hosted by Hot Listens and the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and it is challenging us to listen to as many audio books as we can in 2017

Challenge Details:

💝 Challenge begins January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017. You can join anytime.
💝 The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2017        than you did in 2016
💝 Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
💝 ANY genres count
💝 Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed
💝 You do not need to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads,          Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
💝 If you're a book blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread           the word. If you're not a book blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or tweeting about             the challenge.

Levels:

💝 Newbie (I'll give it a try) 1-5
💝 Weekend Warrior (I'm getting the hang of this) 5-10
💝 Stenographer (Can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
💝 Socially Awkward (Don't talk to me) 15-20
💝 Binge-Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
💝 My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
💝 Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+

I am super excited for this challenge! I urge you all to have a go at this one! I think it will be a lot of fun :)
Well, that is all for today's post! Thanks for popping by, and until next time, happy reading!






Find me on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. All the best for your challenge. I love audiobooks, they are such a great way to enjoy a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!!
    I am a massive fan of audio books but I don't listen to anywhere near enough of them so this is a good way for me to change that I think :)

    ReplyDelete