Sunday 4 December 2016

Sunday Post #3


Hi there bookworms!!
Welcome to the end of another week on my blog :) which means another edition of the Sunday Post which is hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer and it is a weekly meme/feature that is a chance for us to share news, recap the week and share what is coming up in the week ahead on our blogs!

If you are a regular follower of mine, you will have noticed that I do this feature each week along with a number of other weekly features. However, beginning this month, I have decided to cut back on the weekly features and focus more on my reading and my reviews, as well as catching up on other people's blogs. I found that I was spending so much time writing my weekly feature posts that I wasn't reading as much as I wanted to be, and I was missing other people's wonderful posts on their blogs.
I will continue to do this feature however, because I think it is a great opportunity to keep organised with the posts that I want to write and keep on top of my reviews. So let's get to it :)

Last Week on the Blog:

πŸ’œ It's Monday! What are you reading? #2 (weekly feature)
πŸ’œ From the Printer #2 (weekly feature)
πŸ’œ November Library Check-Out (monthly post)
πŸ’œ November Wrap-Up & December TBR (monthly post)
πŸ’œ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (review)
πŸ’œ From the Printer: December New Releases (monthly post)


Next Week on the Blog:

πŸ’œ It's Monday! What are you Reading? #3
πŸ’œ The Search by Nora Roberts (review)
πŸ’œ Sunday Post #4


In the Post:

I received one of the books that I purchased from the book depository during last week:

When her husband is killed in a freak accident, Shelby Pomeroy is devastated. But she soon learns a horrible truth - Richard was a conman and a cheat, and their life together was a lie.
Returning home to Tennessee, Shelby discovers a new sense of strength and freedom. And hope, too, in the form of handsome carpenter Griffin Lott.
But not everyone is thrilled to see Shelby Pomeroy back in town. And when a shocking act of violence is traced back to Richard's shady business, Shelby realises she is still not safe from his lies..
(Goodreads)



Find me on Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment