Monday 19 December 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5

Hi there bookworms!
Yes, I know it's Tuesday, not Monday, but I had a full-on day with work yesterday so this is the first chance I have had to get to my computer, I apologise! Anyway, let's get to it..
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly feature hosted by Book Date and it involves talking about what books we are reading during the week, what we have recently finished reading and what we want to read next!

Currently Reading:

Title: Blackmoore
Author: Julianne Donaldson
Published: 2013 by Shadow Mountain
Genre: Historical Fiction; Fiction; Romance
Format: Paperback
Source: Library
Progress: 12%
Thoughts: I am liking it so far, I wouldn't say that I love it though..will see how it goes.
   

Just Finished:


Title: In Cold Blood
Author: Truman Capote
Published: 2007 by BBC Audio Books
Format: Audio Book
Source: Library
My Rating: ðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œðŸ’œ
Thoughts: I enjoyed this book! I had heard so much about it so was glad to get to it. It did drag a bit in places, and go off on tangents, but overall was very enjoyable. To read my full review, click here.
  

Up Next:


Title: The Dark Half
Author: Stephen King
Published: 1999 by Hodder & Stoughton
Format: Paperback
Source: Library
Genre: Fiction; Thriller; Mystery; Suspense; Supernatural
Goodreads' Rating: 3.74 / 5 stars
Goodreads' Synopsis:
Thad Beaumont would like to say he is innocent. He would like to say that he had nothing to do with the series of monstrous murders that keep coming closer to his home. But how can Thad disown the ultimate embodiment of evil that goes by the name he gave it - and signs its crimes with Thad's bloody fingerprints?
Thoughts: I LOVE Stephen King. I cannot wait to start this book. I think I may have read this book years ago, but don't remember, so it may be a re-read, but ill know that when I begin :)

   


Thanks for reading this week's It's Monday! What are you reading? post. What are you all reading this week?? I would love to hear about it!
Until next time, happy reading :)


Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment