Sunday 11 December 2016

Sunday Post #4



Hi there bookworms!!

I know today is Monday, but I was having a little bit of a problem with my computer yesterday so I am writing this one a day late, but oh well..
The Sunday Post is a weekly feature brought to you by Kimba at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It gives us a chance to get organised and have a look at the posts that we have done in the past week as well as what we have planned in the week ahead.

Last Week On The Blog:

💜 It's Monday! What are you reading? (feature)
💜 The Search by Nora Roberts (review)

Next Week on the Blog:

💜 It's Monday! What are you reading? (feature)
💜 The Mistake by Wendy James (review)
💜 In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (audio book review)
💜 Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner (eArc Review)

In the Community:

💜 I learned some tips for my bookish bullet journal for next year by Nereyda from Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist
💜 An amazing review of Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill written by Kristen at My Friends are Fiction

Find me on Social Media:



No comments:

Post a Comment