Wednesday 21 December 2016

Book Challenge | Reading Assignment Challenge 2017


Hey there bookworms! Yes another challenge for the year 2017! I am hoping that it is going to be a busy year for reading for me! 
This challenge is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading. You can head to their blogs to check out the details and rules for this challenge!

For this challenge I am aiming to read one book from my shelves per month (12 books through the year) I think this is a good way of starting to get the list of my owned books that need reading down slightly!

I am to read the following books in 2017 as part of this challenge:

January: The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
February: End Of Watch by Stephen King
March: Presumed Guilty by Bret Christian
April: The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
May: The Messenger by Markus Zusak
June: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
July: A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
August: Paper Towns by John Green
September: Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
October: The Passage by Justin Cronin
November: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
December: A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks

I am really excited about this challenge, as it gives me a chance to read books that I have had on my shelves for AGES. There were so many to choose from, but I picked the ones I am most excited about :)
Who else is taking part in this challenge? I would love to see what books you will be reading each month, and how many you are planning on doing!
Thanks for popping by, and until next time, happy reading!


Social Media:



2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree this does give the opportunity to take a good look at our shelves and read some of them. I always enjoy making my list and then crossing them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting!
    I love lists! And if I manage to cross some things off then I am happy, so I thought this was a manageable amount to aim for :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete